Posts tagged paul digiovanni.
@martinsays: red bull airforce @redbull @redbulllax @martinsays @paulblg @johnblg
HI, bb. <3
The other day someone tweeted me an inspirational piece I wrote years back and told me how it has always helped them through really hard times. After taking a minute to read and reflect, I began wondering who the “me” that wrote this back in 2008 was, and who I am today. I know, only 4 years but…
This is amazing. Paul, you just proved to me that I didn’t just like you for your looks or music, alone. This is just so inspirational. Hands dooown.
Boys Like Girls’ Day 2! <3
We miss you, Bryan! :(
Okay, we seriously need to know the whole story. Kicked out? Boys Like Girls? Whaaat? -_-
TO ALL BLG FANS! WE STILL HAVE HOPE, OKAY.
They are there, still there and will always be there. Our Boys Like Girls, forever. :) <3 I say.. our third album is not so impossible now? :)
“The band(Boys Like Girls) have gone on an indefinite hiatus.”
Boys Like Girls: Singer Martin Johnson, Lead Guitarist Paul Digiovanni, Drummer John Keefe, Bassist Bryan Donahue.
I saw this here and it broke my heart. It was the band I have shipped since I was a Freshmen. Now that I am a Senior.. they are on “hiatus”. I will forever and always wait for their ‘comeback’. I have loved, still love, will love them. <3
Happy Anniversary to Boys like Girls’ Second Album, Love Drunk! <3
Your fans are still and will always be here, with love and support. <3
- Interviewer: We thought we do a little something with your album titled Love Drunk. We want to maybe get some dating advice for some of our viewers, is that cool?
- Paul: We're bad at that but we're gonna try.
- Interviewer: My girlfriend loves to eat garlic but that's all I can smell whenever I'm going to kiss her. What is the best way to tell her, her breath stinks without getting her pissed off.
- Paul: That's a bummer.
- Interviewer: That sucks right?
- Paul: Maybe buy her like a mouthwash or something.
- Martin: No.
- Paul: Oooh, Martin's getting deep on this one.
- Martin: Be honest. Be honest with your girl. That's what you gotta do. Always. Hey... Sweetheart, you know how you eat a lot of garlic.... I absolutely love kissing you more than anything in the world and it's just affecting that a little bit...
- Interviewer: (laughs) So perfect
- Martin: So I'm gonna let you keep eating your garlic, but just after that. Let's figure out a situation. Let's work it out together... I got these listerine strips here, I got this gum here, I got this mouthwash here....
- Paul: I'd just crush up tic tacs and put it in her food.
- Martin: Hahaha, Paul does it the dirty way.
Something to look forward to, guys! :”>
they can not not be together anymore. It freaking breaks my heart ‘cause this is the only band that I loved. And if they break this band, it’ll surely break with my heart.
No, no, no. No other band can replace them. :( Okay?
I’m not overreacting, FYI. It’s just my love and devotion for them. No. They will be together. I know, I wish, I hope. :( B